- The lecture hall is equipped with a PC with Windows 10, PowerPoint2016 and Adobe Acrobat Version: XI 11.0.09. The acceptable formats for presentations are 4:3 and 16:9.
- Duration of a contributed talk is 12 min + 3 min for questions.
Duration of an invited talk is 25 min + 5 min for questions.
Duration of a plenary talk is 40 min + 5 min for questions.
- Kindly bring your presentation (saved with name of presenter and date of presentation: Example: “Mika Sillanpaa_August 9“) on a USB stick.
- Upload it to the lecture hall computer well before your scheduled talk (at latest during the break before the session). To help with the upload and make sure the presentation is working, there will be dedicated technicians assisting you on site. Alternatively you may supply your own laptop computer. To confirm smooth connection, we recommend you to bring a HDMI adapter.
- Both session will be held in Tetra.
Session 1: Posters 1-47 Saturday August 5 17.15-19.15
Session 2: Posters 48-91 Sunday August 6 17.00-19.00
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 85 cm wide x 119 cm high, portrait oriented.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Pins for the carpet board will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Poster numbers for both sessions are displayed above. Please, check the final program for the number of the poster board allocated to you. Please, use the board with the same number.
- Please ensure your poster is displayed at 08.30 on the presenting day.
- Ensure to dismount your poster after your poster session. All posters left in the congress centre thereafter will be discarded.